Lake County Right to Life Exists because of the pro-life convictions of the residents of Lake County. Your donations change the lives of those in Lake County and nearby counties.
An independent accounting firm audits Lake County Right to Life’s financials each year. Our first priority is to insure every dollar and hour spent promotes the cause of life at all stages.
YOUR GIFT CAN:
- PREVENT AN UNBORN CHILD’S DEATH
- RESTORE HOPE AND LOVE TO A FAMILY FACING AN UNPLANNED PREGNANCY
- REDUCE THE NUMBER OF ABORTIONS
- SAVE A FAMILY FROM THE PAIN OF AN UNBORN CHILD
- RESTORE THE LOVE AND RESPECT FOR ALL HUMAN LIFE
Ways to give
- Direct Gift – You can send a gift to Lake County RTL via credit card by clicking here. You may also donate via telephone by calling us at 219-838-1138. Gifts sent through the mail may be addressed to: P.O. Box 9103, Highland IN 46322-9103.
- Monthly Pledge – Monthly pledges are vital to Lake County Right to Life because it allows us to plan long-term projects with large impact with the knowledge that we can count on your donation each month. Monthly donations can be made on our web site at www.lakecortl.org by clicking the DONATE NOW button at the bottom of each page.
- Corporate Matching Gift – Increase the power of your dollars. Many corporations will match gifts that are donated by their employees. Ask your employer if they have a matching donation program. Imagine, for each dollar you donate Lake County can receive twice or more!
- Planned Giving Gift – Want to be that top-notch donor who is able to protect the most vulnerable long after your death? Include Lake County Right to Life in your will! Check with your financial consultant for details on adding Lake County Right to life as a beneficiary. This may benefit both Lake County Right to Life and your estate.
- IRA Contribution – If you’re a qualified IRA owner age 70 ½ or older, you may be able to make a tax-free withdrawal/charitable gift up to $100,000. Your financial consultant can show you how to get a tax benefit for your gift by transferring it directly from your IRA to Lake County Right to Life.
- Grant – Foundations that wish to support our educational work reaching out to women, men, and children in need can do so by emailing us at email@example.com – Please make the subject line: GRANT or by calling us at 219-838-1138.
Thank you for considering a gift to Lake County Right to Life. Because of your gift, more unborn children will now have the opportunity to laugh and be loved. Because of you, there will be more love and respect for life in all of its stages.
Lake County Right to Life staff are not financial, tax, or legal advisors. Please ask someone who is to answer any questions regarding financial law, taxes or accounting. Lake County Right to Life is a 501(c)(3). Donations to our organization are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.